Fountains and water troughs throughout Alnwick that were once used to provide clean water.
Statue to Henry Percy, also known as Harry Hotspur, Alnwick's most famous Knight and one of Shakespeare's best known characters.
The remaining gatehouse from Alnwick Abbey, built in the 12th century.
A 15th century gatehouse that was part of the Alnwick old town walls.
Originally part of the town's medieval defences, this tower is now a luxury holiday cottage.
A ruined lime kiln sitting between Cateran Hole and Ros Castle in the Alnwick area.
A column in memory of James Evelyn's parents, moved from Felbridge up to Lemmington, Northumberland.
A Doric style column with a Percy Lion on the top dedicated to the 2nd Earl of Northumberland.
A cave in a crater up on the moorland between Eglingham and Ros Castle.
A ruin of a folly shaped like a shepherd's hut on the Alnwick moors.
A radome housing an RAF radar at Brizlee Wood sitting on top of Alnwick Moor.
A pele tower that used to be part of the vicarage for the adjoining St James Church.
The Parish Church of St James in Shilbottle
A ruined shepherd's hut in the moors near Old Bewick set amongst crags and cairns.
A lime kiln situated on Alnwick Moor, one of 400 that would have been used in Northumberland.
A cave in Hulne Park guarded by a statue of a hermit.
A small saxon church built on the site of an old 8th century church near Edlingham Castle.
A spectacular woodland planted on crags to the north and south.
A stone cross marking where Malcolm III, King Of Scotland was slain at the Battle Of Alnwick.
The ruined chapel of an old hospital located in Denwick near to Alnwick Castle.
A lovely 2 level waterfall just under a bridge near Edlingham.
A flat castle-like observatory on Ratcheugh Crag overlooking Alnwick.
A ruined 13 century priory sitting in the grounds of Hulne Park in Alnwick.
The ancestral home of the Earls Grey since 1319. (As in the tea!)
A 14th century ruined castle managed by the English Heritage.
Ros Castle is the highest of the Chillingham Hills, with a height of 315m.
A castle and country house in Alnwick, Northumberland. It is the seat of The 12th Duke of Northumberland.
A 14th-century fortification on the coast of Northumberland between the villages of Craster and Embleton. Built by Earl Thomas of Lancaster between 1313 and 1322.